所以 copy 的母企業 Barracuda 宣告將停止其服務
目前預告停止的時間為 2016 年 5 月 1 日 0 時
- Navigate to https://mover.io/Copy and Click Get Started:
- Fill in your email and password, and click Create Account to create a Mover account:
- From the provided Source list, choose the Copy or CudaDrive connector, then click Authorize a new account:
- Enter a display name for your Connector and proceed to Authorize:
- Click on the "Continue to Log in" button, then sign in with your Copy or CudaDrive account credentials to continue:
- Click Authorize to finalize the authorization process:
- You are redirected to the Mover Transfer Wizard, with your Copy account already configured:
- In order to provision OneDrive, scroll down and choose the OneDrive account:
- Enter the display name for your OneDrive account, and proceed to the Authorization screen:
- Sign in to your OneDrive account to finish the authorization.
- Select the Destination folder you want to move to in the Destination Column, then click Start Copy:
- While your Data is being copied, you can view a progress report and migration status by going to your Mover account and viewing Activity Logs.
Save a Local Copy
If you do not wish to move to OneDrive, you can save a local Copy of your files using the Copy Desktop Agent using the following steps:
- Download and Install the Copy Desktop Agent from https://www.copy.com/install
- Run the Copy Agent on the machine you want to save a copy of your files, and log in.
- Choose where you want the Copy folder to be installed:
When Copy prompts you to exclude files, only exclude the files you do not want to keep a local copy of. Uncheck any file or folder you do not want to sync.
Once this is done, wait for the Copy agent to sync down all the files. Right-click the agent icon in the system tray to check progress.
Once the sync is complete, all selected files stored on Copy are added to your Copy folder. You can safely uninstall the Copy agent from your machine and move your files to your desired storage location.
If you already have the desktop agent installed on the machine where you want to store a copy of your files locally, use the following steps:
- While the Copy agent is running, right-click on the Copy icon in your system tray, and open up the preferences window:
- Click Manage My Files, and make sure all your files and folders are selected to Sync in the My Files tab:
- Check if you have any deleted items you want to keep, and restore what's needed from the Undelete tab:
- Click Save and allow the Copy agent to sync down all the files. Right-click the agent icon in the system tray to check progress.
- Once the sync is complete, all selected files stored on Copy are added to your Copy folder. You can safely uninstall the Copy agent from your machine and move your files to your desired storage location.